Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position that has arisen at the Pig Industry Board at its Head Office in Arcturus.
Reporting to the Director the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting monthly management accounts, annual financial statements and related reports to the Director and the board of Directors
- Managing cash flow and working capital
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Reviewing daily bank transactions and monthly bank reconciliations
- Reviewing general ledger and trial balances and updating of journals in pastel
- Remitting statutory obligations and attending to queries relating to same
- Preparing management and executive payroll
- Consolidating budgets from different business units/departments into one organizational budget
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accounting degree or its equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on with Pastel and must be highly computer literate
Applications with detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates should be received by not later than 30 October 2020, addressed to email@example.com or The Director, Pig Industry Board of Zimbabwe, P O Box HG297, Highlands Harare.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that PIB officials do not contact applicants for payment in connection with this vacancy.